If one wielded the overwhelming power of Zanka no Tachi, then of course that wall wouldn't be enough (if it's really like sun, then vacuum certainly isn't enough to stop it). I would like to think that Hitsugaya was preparing his strategies in order to counter Yamamoto's Bankai, or at the very last a high level fire users.
Originally Posted by Shock
From the looks of it the "D"(imension?) Quincy is extensively using it (his armor is covered with black holes, perhaps portals) and he currently is in Kurotsuchi's laboratory, plus he seems to be the only one to freely manipulate them (like the moment he interrupted Hashvalt's and Bazz-B's quarrel.
Not quite, there can be multiple people holding the same letter/shrift, like Bach and Uryu, some of the SR girls also had letters that some males had, from what I remember. From the looks of it, the Old Man Gunner might also hold quite a high letter, seeing as he was the only SR shown to fluidly transform in and out of his Holy Form during heated battle. In other words, there can be even more than 10 individuals above Bazz-B.
It's probably also safe to assume that all SR of "J" and above can probably enter into their Complete Holy Forms.
Why is Hishro explaining his secret strategy ...???
- The pacing for this chapter was better than arrancar arc at least.
- not much more to say really....
It can't be that easy can it?
It's never easy, unless you are Kenpachi.
Originally Posted by Harbinger_Of_Kaos
Besides, the Quincy have the Blood Armor (and if reports have reached the Emperor, it should be strengthened), not to mention that it probably only looks like it hit a part of his tors, while it will probably be revealed that it only reached his arm, while the rest was only cold air around the blade.
It's also worth mentioning that Bazz-B hasn't yet used this attack against Hitsugaya:
If that was a heat wave, then it does seem concentrated enough to penetrate that boy's ice.
I thought that attack was somehow related to the pillar of light they came in. I doubt it would be enough to pierce the ice though, the flames he used to try and melt it looked much more powerful. But I do hope the fight doesnt end there, while it would make Popsicle Taichou- kun look cooler, it would be no fun. I can almost assure the way he will get out is by doing (the bankai/resureccion equivalent to quincies, I forget its name)
There is still a lot that he can probably use. Not to mention that his true power shouldn't be "flames", but "heat" and last time I have seen someone use heat power, that person could freeze the battlefield, create small typhoons and shoot out powerful heat waves, by simply controlling heat. There are also those that can use heat like a microwave, by speeding up the molecular vibrations and making molecules fall apart. In some supernatural and sci-fi settings, the government is often capable of melting down whole towns, by using microwaves and normal every day devices that utilize them, as a microwave bomb. Really, there is quite a lot that one can do with "heat".
Originally Posted by Dabbido
Beside, as Fach said, the Quincy's battle techniques are among:
- Quincy Cross (Destruction Cross) - this includes their spiritual weapons, since it seems that they are at base a Quincy Cross,
- Heilig Pfeil (Holly Arrows) - the basics, as well as the hardest thing to master, seemingly often used as way to showcase a Quincy's battle potential,
- Kirchenlied (Holy Hymn) - basically magic of the Quincy (inherited from Magic Hunter Clans ?).
Not to mention their supportive, defensive and special individual abilities (they are not necessarily offensive):
- Blut (Blood Guise) - both offensive and defensive buffer/support,
- Ransōtengai (Heavenly Wild Puppet Suit) - even when crippled, with their bones shattered, with their muscles tattered, with holes in their chests, they can fight as normal,
- Hirenkyaku (Flying Screen Step/God Step) - a high-speed movement technique that works like a flying disc/platform,
- special individual abilities - vary from offensive to supportive and special kinds,
- Quincy: Vollständig (Monk of Destruction: Complete Holy Form) - a higher form of a Quincy, supposedly superior than Final Form,
- Quincy: Letzt Stil (Destruction Sage: Final Form) - there seems to be some advantage to this form, as suggested by Souken disapproving of Complete Holy Form, as well as suggested by Ryuken that using it with "mature" Quincy Powers, might lead to something else,