Biological machine fueled by hatred eh? I like that. Kinda cruel what they did to Rin but surely there would have been easier ways to stop the sanbi from going berserk besides killing her right? Considering what a plan that was I'm surprised Konoha only sent Kakashi.
Also like mentioned I think Obito deserves more credit than most of us gave him, thinking that he became the way he did because of Rin.
I suppose they sent other ninja too, but they were probebly murdered by the mist and kakashi was left as the person who would escort her back to te leaf. It would be suspect if nobody died in that mission.
they sent only kakashi because it was a delicate infiltration mission and kakashi was the best available ninja (minato was busy somewhere else). Don't forget that the leaf sent reinforcemnts to meet kakashi once he crossed the border again, but they arrived too late.
I'm also of the opinion that the matter could be settled in a better way. Rin and kakashi knew the truth already. If they told it to Kushina or Minato, I'm sure they could place a powerful seal upon Rin, to make sure the sanbi could not be unleashed. Like this, not only would they save rin's life, and Obito's conscience, but they would also gain another biju for the leaf village.
And I don't get...why did Rin make that surprised/shocked face when kakashi pierced her, if she was willingly giving her life away?
I luved how on that last page kakashi's expression thru obito's windhole looks like he's thinking "you gotta be kidding me."
Okay so Rin was made a junchuuriki that was pretty WTF and why did they think the 3 tails could destroy the Leaf when they can tame the 9 tails. In reality they Leaf probably would have captured the 3 tails and sealed it.
- I was wondering what was going on with Naruto and the montage of Bijuu then the Rinnegan
- Seems like the Jyuubi was using sage mode styled absorption of natural energy to absorb the Kyuubi power.
- Kakashi hesitate no jutsu ....
- Obito doesn't feel pain anymore hes half Zetsu? Hes got a hole in his body but will that heal?
I think the mist would do something similar to what happened when orochimaru joined forces with the sand: they infiltrated the jinchuuriki in konoha and they planned to unleash the shukaku, in order to aid it with their military forces.
Originally Posted by POW
Probably the mist planned to start their attack with the sanbi to create enough chaos, and then to join in with their troops, in order to erase konoha.
I'm the only one who thought of this?
Haha Nice :) Juubi is slenderman!
But this hole in Obito really made me think. Because Obito truly did die. The zetsu goo is keeping him alive basically, so no wonder Kishi gave him a new name. And no wonder he didn't "want to be anyone". He's basically zetsu with his own brain as leftovers. Meaning Kakashi can punch holes through him all day long. And he won't die. He probably need his head removed in order to die, kinda like in Claymore.
Ah, the shadow of So6p behind Naruto seen through Jyubi's eye (after all, the only living beings that directly knew So6p were bijuu), well it would come to it eventually, after all Kakashi himself saw Minato in Naruto already a few times.
Ah, now this Obito is befitting the cunning Tobi that was manipulating everything from the shadows. If the system is the thing that creates constant evil, hatred and pain, then there is no other way but to destroy it. It's possible that he used Zetsu's telepathy to see how the world really is.
Hmmmm, could it be that time is stopped in the other world and Obito can't die there ? Or that the pocket dimension is completely separated from the cycle of life and dearth ? Or have Obito Assimilated the Spiral Zetsu completely and is simply no longer human ?
On that panel where Naruto is depicted surrounded by the Heads of tailed beats. I have a problem with the meaning of the Imagery.
1) It seems unlikely that the Heads of the Tailed beasts represent the Names of the Creatures. If it were Just the names, then Hachibi would have shown too. Naruto knows the Hachibi's name, he saw it in the Memories of the SO6P that he recieved from the Bijuu.
2) I thought the Bijuu gave Naruto some of their power, but if this were the case, then Neither Sukaku nor Hachibi would be depicted in the panel, but Shukaku is represented there.
3) If the Faces of the beasts represent the power of the Bijuu that already reside inside Naruto, then a) Look for Kishi to backward engineer a power transferrence from Shukaku to Naruto, maybe there was a fragment of shukaku left inside Gaara after it was extracted, and that fragment transfered itself into Naruto when he Gave his own Chakra to assist Chioba in the revival of dead Gaara, or some other backward engineering like that. Again, Naruto lacks power fom Hachibi, and should hopefully get it soon.
4) I think this chapter foreshadows (heavily) that Naruto will morph into the new (and improved) SO6P without getting Uchiha genes. Or maybe somehow he got that from Itachi's crow already.
Obito is completely asimilated/Blended with the Spiral Zetsu now. Recall that he has Lost both arm in battle ( while they both oozed gooey stuff), and regrown them back.
The First time was when he fought Yondaime, he lost his left(?) arm, and then when he fought Danzo's Anbu guy from the Aburame clan, he lost the other arm.
If his left side were still human, that would not have happened.
It is a genjutsu
Originally Posted by Kenny Bones