when did either tobi or kabuto claim posession of jiraya's dna? i thought kabuto explained his body sank too deep for retreival/dna extraction. unless you meant shisui's dna at that point?
Originally Posted by Zero
i think kishi knows that the readers wont buy into any more et episodes. undoing the dead demon seal is a pretty epuc triumph for orochimaru and reviving the four hokage is a definitive feat i hope delivers the finality to the et jutsu's use. only the sage or his sons would be worthy candidates for justifiable continued use of et but at that point it upsets so much balance and the manga has been wobbling frequently ever since madara was still just a "mystery coffin'.
if the one ring and its 1-3 tomoe were described as 'the that reflects feelings" then how does that change our understanding of subsequent rings and tomoe? complete formation is 3 rings and 3 tomoe. is each ring a reflection something special within the divine or human condition?
it's interesting that the sharingan may grow potentially to rinnegan but does not go through 2 more rings and 6 more tomoe to get there.
it seems the first generation shinobi undetstood things much differently than naruto's and even the sannin generation.
Kabuto claimed that Jiraiya's DNA could be obtained from the weapons carried by Nagato's "Paths"... no clue if/why Obito still has possession of those, but whatever.
Also, I'm expecting the Rikudou to make an appearance eventually, but not through Edo Tensei... perhaps when Naruto becomes the Juubi's Jinchuuriki, the assembled Bijuu (each of which received a fragment of the Rikudou's chakra or some such) will allow the two of them to meet, and the Rikudou will bestow upon Naruto some wisdom or knowledge that will help Naruto live up to his role as the Rikudou's reincarnation.
Originally Posted by Rlinfamous
ahhh right right, i forgot about that. hmm, so we can possibly expect the so6p to have done sonething similar to what minato did to "meet" naruto and what naruto did to dispersal share narufox chakra. after seeing how orochimaru was able to remain alive it's but guaranteed we will be meeting so6p or.equivalent in due time. those examples seem scale to how he created the attributes of two bloodlines and could also be the origin ir result of other chakras or energies. question is, who will meet so6p first? naruto with his beast friends or sasuke & oro with their nearby creepy tablet.
Originally Posted by knife eater
Naruto: I met my dad!!!!!
Sasuke: Yeah, me too.
Sasuke: And Hashirama, Tobirama... Hiruzen... Sage of six paths....
Naruto: What is this feeling? Why do I want to kill you? Is this.... Hate!?!
Sasuke: I'm still more special than you.
shouldn't sasuke MS look different after receiving itachi eye ????????
Originally Posted by bankai
lol, pretty much. i guess i am used to kishimoto creating an undignified or ridiculous scene (yet another edo tensei, of previously edo yenseid hokages) and then working his way backwards before shuffling forward again to justify and make good on what always appears and feels lame at the onset.
Originally Posted by Inderos
your sentiment is a concern we all have :/
I dunno. Half the fun was watching Naruto figure out for himself what path he wants to take to achieve all these impossible things everyone wants him to do. It would take away from the story to have Rikudou Sage show up and go "Alright, Naruto, here's exactly what you need to do to do everything I did...again." Let Naruto figure out how he should go about fulfilling whoever's prophecy himself. At least his path will feel more genuine.
Originally Posted by Rlinfamous
Also, Rikudou sage quite failed, so he's probably not the best one to show Naruto how to succeed; heck, even HE didn't think he led the tailed beasts down the right path. He created them, which led to their becoming hated and desired for power, and that caused all kinds of bloodshed. He started a rivalry between his sons that has been going on for untold years and has led to untold more bloodshed. And he set the conditions that made Pain have to invade Konoha; in the end, that poor messenger frog was killed by Danzou--just more bloodshed :-(
Naruto has the faith and heart of everyone in the Naruto verse, and the power to make use of it all--I want to see what HE comes up with to not only become the second coming of the Sage, but to surpass him too.
● Logically, Rikudou Sage was a legend of his time. Meaning, when he died he could have gotten a pretty elaborous burial in a very special tomb. What if that tomb was hidden somewhere inside the uchiha hideout ? Just a thought. Probably not since it would have been pretty much an overkill if Orochimaru summoned the 4 Hokages + the Sage.
● I re-read the chapter where Madara freed himself from Edo Tensei. When he made the release, he said something about "releasing the Edo Tensei contract". It implies that he could have done it anytime he wanted to, as long as he has the freedom of movement. Offcourse, we have to account the fact that Kabuto could have stopped his movements if Madara tried to release himself. Tobirama is maybe waiting for the right moment to make the release.
● Senju and Uchiha clans seem to revel at the same point, but in opposite directions. At the heart of theyre strenght is love, but whilst Senjus gain more power when they are given and share more love (feeling those emotions makes them earn for power to protect), the Uchihas on the other hand gain more power when they loose theyre loved ones (feeling those emotions makes them earn for power to destroy).
● Next chapter is going to be pretty darn important. Hashiramas definitions of shinobi and a village is going to shed some light on how Naruto is going to change the great nations. Hashirama was the first one in a long time since the Rikudou Sage to start building pillars for better future. He clearly had some idea, Naruto will pretty much pick up on that idea and push it further. Plus, I think Naruto desperately NEEDS some few words of advice from the previous Hokages to make the rise for the position himself.
● Im a little bamboozled by this new Sasukes stance. He said he has no second thoughts, but to me it seems like he does. As Sasuke said, he needs more information, more clarity. Why would he need that if he didnt have any second thought. To me it seems like he isnt sure about his revenge anymore. Remember, loosing loved ones means Uchihas are pushed more to the dark side. What if, even for a moment, those loved ones were to return to them ? Wouldnt that snap them out if theyre dark side even a little bit ? Atleast they would be given closure. Sasuke does look more "matured" since he met Itachi.
Sasuke himself still has as much Hatred and desire to destroy Konoha as he's had before, but Because Of His Love for Itachi, Sasuke is unable to ignore what could have possibly motivated Itachi to be The Way he was.
Itachi kept on saying, "I am Uchiha Itachi of the Leaf Village".
The only thing stronger than Sasuke's hatred for Konoha is his desire to be close to Itachi and understand him (HIS UCHIHA EMO LOVE FOR ITACHI?). Sasuke is being driven by that "love" to see and to comprehend what his Big Brother saw/felt/understood about the Village that drove him to accept so much suffering and humiliation.
Its interesting that Sasuke's Uchiha Genes drove his Uchiha -Love inverted to hatered-, but once Edo Tensei permitted him to see Itachi again, that Uchiha extreme love is now in opperation again, this time driving him in a more positive direction, hopefully it won't eventually lead to further perversion of love.
Personally I never used to be a fan of Itachi, but now he has risen to the top 5 in my Naruto Ninja fan list.