new chapter out http://ieatsoul.com/manga-releases/fairy-tail-157/
firstly, cait shelter are a bunch of idiots. enough with the "standing your ground" bullsh*t, run for it already you dumb asses. if it wasn't for hibiki's awesomeness they'd all be screwed right now, morons.
anyway, as for who will end up at the spot zero is guarding. 85% chance it's natsu, 15% chance it's gerard.