Sig of the Week #41! Closing February 6th! Winner: erynsim!
Reigning champion: Veleon!
This is a regular competition, which can be spotted on forums everywhere, and since our growing community seems to be inspiring Graphicists of all types, I welcome you all to submit a signature this week (Jan 30 - Feb 6).
Theme: 'Epically bad'
Essentially you have to make the worst sig you can think of, whether you choose subtle methods or brute force awfulness doesn't really matter so long as it makes your eyes bleed.
THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR POSTING YOUR SUBMISSIONS. UPLOAD THEM TO A FREE HOST LIKE IMAGESHACK AND POST IT IN A REPLY BELOW. ALL DISCUSSION ON SUBMISSIONS SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE OUR DISCUSSION THREAD HERE.
Winners get a blinking custom title in blue (a winner's colour) that says "SoTW #X Winner" - as well as all the e-ego they want. :>
To win this competition, be imaginative, creative, fancy, simple, whatever - Mainly try to make it look good!
At the end of the week, the winner will be chosen by a public vote.
- Only ONE submission per person, although this submission can be edited to a reasonable degree. However, a whole new signature isn't considered 'editing to a reasonable degree'.
- The subject matter can be anything, as long as it isn't offensive, and follows the general rules of the forum.
- Date of creation is irrelevant - However, in the future we might bring in certain criteria for entry, in which case you would have to fulfill that criteria. For instance, I might say "This week it's Naruto Sigs".
- Size must be able to fit into the restrictions of THIS forum's signature limit - else, it doesn't count as a signature.
- Your username, or its abbreviation, your logo, etc. must be on the signature to prove you made it - and so it doesn't get nicked.
- NEW RULE: Participants are not allowed to vote for themselves during voting period.
We had a good turn out last week, let's all up our game, and hope more and more people join. :>
Go forth - And create! Let's see some submissions!